Three valuable announcements for this Elderberry release:
1. Wellx now offers affordable Professional & General Liability Insurance for Massage Therapists in the following 13 states:
- New Jersey
- South Dakota
- check back often, we are continuously adding new states.
2. New FREE membership option for wellness providers that includes:
- Basic online profile
- Access to community forums
- Optional Professional and General Liability Insurance
- Product discounts
3. Improved HIPAA Compliance features:
- Clients can now opt-in to acknowledge the Notice of Privacy Practices electronically.
- Clients get a reminder in the booking confirmation message to accept the Notice of Privacy Practices electronically if they have opted in.
- Providers get a reminder in the booking confirmation message to furnish a physical copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices if the client has not opted in for electronic acknowledgment.
- An “About HIPAA Compliance” page summarizes the documents in the HIPAA toolkit and describes how it works within the Wellx Practice Management application.
In keeping with A Fruit a Release, we highlight a ubiquitous yet sometimes underappreciated fruit.
The common Elderberry (Sambucus nigra), a member of the honeysuckle family, is much-valued for its health benefits. Juicy and packed with antioxidants with dark blue, blue-black, purple-black to black fruits that ripen in summer, the elderberry is just slightly bigger than the black currant. Even the leaves of the elderberry shrub are edible, typically served batter-dipped and fried, much like tempura.
Contact us with your comments/questions on the Free membership, Insurance offering as well as the HIPAA-compliance support,
‘Til next release,
Enjoy the elderberries,
For more information visit our website at: http://wellx.com/